Frigg Manual Type S / Type M
Professional swing gates for industrial applications
The Frigg swing gate has been developed for the Nordic climate and market. It is a fully welded, steel construction, hot dip galvanised as standard. The gate infill consists of welded vertical square tubes with a maximum distance between the bars of 100 mm. The swing gates are prepared for 3 strands of barbed wire as standard.
Double swing gates are prepared for padlock and have L-shaped hinges in M24. Pedestrian swing gates are prepared for the Assa lock system and also have a horizontal profile above the wing, allowing installation of a gate closer.
Double swing gates are equipped with Locinox hinges type GBMU-B-M22. The gates are prepared for a padlock as standard.
Pedestrian swing gates are prepared for the Assa lock system and also have a horizontal profile above the wing, allowing installation of a gate closer.
The gate posts are delivered for standard concrete installation, Gate posts with a base plate are available as an option.
Posts and wing are hot dip galvanised or additionally powder coated. The standard colors are RAL 9007, RAL 9005, RAL 6005. Other colours are available on request.
Hot Dip Galvanised
Hot dip galvanised according to EN-ISO 1461.
Posts and wing can be polyester powder coated as an option.
Thickness of powder coating: between 60 μm and 80 μm.
- Completely welded steel construction in HDG version;
- Square tube infill as standard 25x25x2mm
- Gate wing profile 60x60x2mm
- Max distance between the vertical bars 100mm
- Max standard opening width 12m
- Max standard height 2.3m (incl. 3 strands of barbed wire)
- TüV approved and in accordance with EN 13241-1
- Overclimbing protection
– toothed strip, spikes
- Fence connection strip on gate posts
- Powder coated in RAL colors.
- Special infill upon request
- Gate wings and gate posts can be ordered separately
- Other dimensions on request